Coupled with first hand industry and construction knowledge, MDWES offers unsurpassed expertise in surface and groundwater management. We can provide assistance in project design and management, risk management and auditing, monitoring and assessment
Whether it is Due Diligence reporting, acid sulfate soil investigations, contaminated sites investigations, site remediation and validation, hazardous materials (HAZMAT) investigations and audits or development of land management plans; MDWES have th
Exposure to atmospheric contaminates such as dust, fumes, odour, asbestos fibres, formaldehyde and mould can have significant health consequences not only for construction, industrial and office workers but the broader community. The qualified staff
Welcome to MDW Environmental
MDW Environmental Services is a leading Western Australian environmental management consultancy that prides itself on meeting your environmental needs.
Our services include:
- Management Plan Development (examples: groundwater, dewatering, acid sulfate soils, environmental site management)
- Compliance monitoring (dewatering, groundwater, air, noise, soils, ground gas)
- Groundwater management & Surface water management
- Groundwater investigations
- Groundwater treatment
- Acid Sulfate Soils investigations
- Contaminated Sites investigations
- Air Quality assessments (including indoor air)
- Mould assessments
- Asbestos monitoring and management
- Building audits
- Works approvals licencing
All services are provided by suitably qualified and competent professionals. MDW Environmental Services prides itself on having provided a high standard of services on many exciting projects across Perth Metropolitan region and regional Western Australia.
Some of our exciting and complex projects over the last few years have included:
- Kings Square Precinct (Towers 1, 2, 3, 4, Civils and the Public Open Space) in the Perth CBD
- Capital Square construction project on Mounts Bay Road
- Gateway WA Perth Airport and Freight Access project
- Elizabeth Quay development
- Yagan Square development in the Perth CBD
- Doubletree Hotels: Northbridge, Perth Waterfront, Fremantle
- Lakelands Senior High School emergency works
- Wootatting compost facility and works approvals
- Waste rock works approvals in Hazelmere
- Remediation of landfill for residential use in Beaconsfield
We aim to provide you with the highest standard of service that includes comprehensive stakeholder liaison whenever and wherever required.
"Together with his committed staff and select professional consultants, Greg has completed tasks on-time and within budget, largely because of excellent communication, processes and procedures employed by Greg’s companyGreg and his company are very committed to the environment with a unique additional quality called; common sense solution mentality. Greg runs a value driven business for the customer first. He is innovative, professional and uncompromising."
"MDW Environmental Services have always provided a customer based service that reflected the needs associated with Airport Projects."
"Greg Watts and his team, which is extensive, very easy and uncomplicated. They keep things simple, yet their professionalism is unquestionable.To be able to make a phone call or send an email asking for clarification on issues relating to our core business is very comforting and I personally recommend their services to any business that needs services of this nature."
"Thank You for the very informative interpretation of the results and discharge options. I needed some good news today. Excellent service."
Our Case Studies
Treatment System Trial for Removal of PFCs from ARFF Dam at Launceston Airport – 2012MDW Environmental Services (MDWES) were engaged by Air Serv...
Burswood Entertainment Complex – 2011 - 2013MDW Environmental Services (MDWES) was commissioned by Georgiou to provide advice in the mitigation ...
MDW Environmental Services was engaged to supervise and validate the decontamination of cores and core trays, when previous analysis indicated that co...
MDW Environmental Services was engaged to supervise and record the removal of three underground storage tanks and validate the excavations, post remov...
MDW Environmental Services was engaged to complete an Environmental Assessment Report (EAR) to document the details of all the environmental aspects o...
MDW Environmental Services was contracted to prepare an Acid Sulfate Soil (ASS) and Dewatering Management Plan (DMP) for the redevelopment of a golf c...
MDW Environmental Services was engaged to complete an Acid Sulfate Soil (ASS) and Dewatering Management Plan (DMP) to manage Potential Acid Sulfate So...