The Mobile Dewatering Group’s environmental division is committed to delivering innovative and practical environmental solutions in a cost effective and ethical manner. We focus on core aspects of the natural and built environment ensuring our client objectives are achieved.
Due to the continuous success of our Perth operations, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Environmental Scientist/Team Leader to lead our Contaminated Land Management (CLM) team based in the Midland area.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Have 5-10 years experience in environmental consulting
- Contaminated Site experience is essential
- Suitably Qualified Person in accordance with the EP Act 1994
- Licencing (Environmenal Section 5 – Environmental Protection) experience is desirable
- Air Monitoring experience is desirable
- Manual Drivers Licence is essential
- Possess strong client management skills
- Have ability to author and review CLM reports
- Direct work and also undertake field work as required
- Be able to work both independently and within a team
- Experience in business development (not essential but welcomed)
Your application will be treated in strict confidence. To apply for this position please submit your CV to email@example.com by COB Monday 20 February 2017.